Movie (and Music) Monday is back!!! And what better to celebrate it with than a movie tag? I got this tag randomly from the internet and I tag you all to do this as well. I love reading what others choose to answer. Curious what my answers are? Keep on reading…
1. What is your all time favourite film?
I. CAN’T. CHOOSE. AAHHHH. Therefore I’m going safe-mode, anything Harry Potter!
2. What is your favourite scene from that film?
Ehhhh… no idea to be honest.
3. Who is your actor/actress?
Actress: Angelina Jolie and Amanda Seyfried
Actor: Johnny Depp
4. What was the first film you saw in the cinema?
I don’t really know… as far as I can remember Kong Fu Panda, but I probably already went to the cinema a couple times before that one.
5. Favourite director?
Don’t really have one, but Steven Spielberg’s films are always good!
6. Favourite guilty pleasure film?
Absolutely Mama Mia! But any Disney movie does the trick as well. Oh, and Wild Child with Emma Roberts! I have watched that film at least 8 times.
7. What is a film you hate that everyone loves?
American Pie or anything other overly American that’s fake and filled with crappy ‘jokes’.
8. What is a film you love that everyone hates?
Les Miserables. Okay, I know that there’s plenty more people who are loving film but as far as my family goes, I’m the only one that really wants to watch it another time. They can’t bear only hearing them sing instead of talk (which I get, but still!)
9. Which actor/actress do you have a crush on?
Zaaaaaaac Efron *dreams away*… Or Channing Tatum!
10.What is your favourite animated film?
Anything Disney (such as The Princess and the Frog). And besides Disney, I really like Madagascar and Horton.
11. Who is you favourite film villian?
Maleficent. Because Angelina Jolie, duhh?
12. One remake you wish had never been made.
They’ve made plenty remakes of Cinderella but the only one that I like is the original, animated one.
13. Favourite film genre?
14. Ever walked out of a film?
Nope. But my mom, brother and stepdad walked out of Ted once because it was too provocative for my brother, haha.
15. Favourite sidekick?
Jonah Hill from 21 Jump Street. That movie is hilarious and he and Channing Tatum are the perfect combo together!